5 day trips to London for School Centers
Enjoy a school trip to London. Our stays include a visit to a London school associated with our international BSSEP program.
We offer a stay that combines visits and essential tours of London with an enjoyable and practical English learning program.
- Arrival at the Hostel
- Visit to Westminster
- Walking tour
- Businesses of interest
- Historical Center
- Meet London School
- St. James Park
- Food restaurant area St. James Park
- Walking tour Royal London Walk. Parks and green spaces
- Visit Science or Natural History Museum
- Harrods area dinner
- Walking tour Pool of London
- Visit Tower of London
- Thames river area food
- House of Vans cultural center
- Dinner district Soho / Coven Garden
- In Metro to Wembley Stadium
- Visit Wembley Stadium
- In Metro to Central London
- Food in Central London
- Walking itinerary The Queens Walk. Return to the hostel and rest
- Queens Bowling and ice skating rink
- Bowling, skating and dinner with students of the Londinenese school
- Breakfast. Prepare suitcases and boarding passes (luggage is left in the hostel’s luggage)
- Camdon Town and meet with London college students
- Lunch area Camdon Town
- Boat trip on the canal to Hyde Park
- Visit Hyde Park and part Royal London Walk
- Pick up luggage and transfer to the airport
- Return flight
Canterbury Consulting Spain, in partnership with Hiper Fairs S.A., we take care of: Flights, insurance, lodging, meals, public transport in London and transfers to airports in both Spain and London.
The schools will have the possibility of receiving bonuses through the Tripartite Foundation for the teachers who travel and for the contents taught during the stay.
We offer previous presentations about our program to parents, students and teachers.